The Advanced Rapier is one of the many weapons that can be acquired in the Frontier. It can only be obtained from Reus the Smith in Topple Town at a price of 700,000 gold. Other viable methods of acquiring the Advanced Raper include:
- A possible reward from the Firefly Quest.
- A possible reward from the Grand Treasure Chest.
- A possible gift from the Otherworld Present.
- A possible reward from the Otherworld Tower.
- A possible reward from the Treasure Chest.
In appearance, the Advanced Rapier is a rapier crafted of gold and hardened bronze. Other than that, not much can be said about its overall appearance.
The normal poke attack consumes around 1-2 stamina points per poke. Each poke lasts around 1-2 seconds, allowing the players to quickly inflict large amounts of damage in a short period of time.
The special ability of the Advanced Rapier is titled 'Rebound Strike', which, upon activation, results in the players swinging their rapier at the targeted opponent before being pushed back by winds in order to retreat from incoming attacks. The cooldown of the special ability lasts for 4 seconds before it can be used again.
The Advanced Rapier can dish out very high DPS for its cost. The special of the Advanced Rapier can aid in dodging attacks. Range is the only downside. It is strongly recommended for newer players.
- The Advanced Rapier is one of the swiftest melee weapons in-game as of the 1.10 (Fishing) Update.
- During the Balance Update [v1.31], the Advanced Rapier's base damage was increased from 220 to 275 points.