The Abandoned Orchard is a small orchard that can be found in the Frontier. As its name implies, it is an abandoned orchard of apples that once served a purpose to the inhabitants of the Frontier. The zone borders various areas that include but not limited to:
There are two landmarks of importance that the players can see as they explore the zone:
- Abandoned Orchard's Building - The Abandoned Orchard's Building refers to the two buildings that can be found in the zone, worn out by natural forces and nature itself. Players are unable to access either building, although it is possible to encounter Apple Bats and/or Otherworld Presents while looking around and under it. On the face of the larger building has the code 4691, which is the answer to the second riddle in the Nightmare.
- Apple Orchard - The Apple Orchard refers to the fields of apple trees that can be seen throughout the zone. All trees possess ripe, red apples. Unfortunately, players cannot pluck them off from the trees.
The abandoned Orchard has 1 plot where adventurers can plant seeds, these 1 plots can be used to plant up to 4 seeds. Presents can be found quite commonly underneath the Abandoned Orchard's Building.
The limited amount of harvestable that can be found in the Abandoned Orchard includes the Bobber Mushroom, Elephant Mushroom, Glow Mushroom, Plumbo Flower, and the Strangeman's Flower. All these harvestable are fairly common and should not be difficult to find.
There is a decent amount of enemies that can be found in the Abandoned Orchard the current known enemies in the area are the Apple Bat, Blue Lantern, Coral Giant, Ghost, Green Ghost, Jester, Otherworldly Dollhunter, Otherworldly Knight, Red Lantern, Robo-Hopper, and the Two-Eyed Monstrosity. Certain monsters like the Otherworldly Knight and the Two-Eyed Monstrosity can pose a serious threat to beginner adventurers. It is recommended to be cautious in this area if you are new to the game.
NPCsAs of the Matumada update, there are no NPCs within the Abandoned Orchard.
- Before the introduction of the Otherworld Update, it was home to the Jester, Potatobirds, Apple Bats, and Robo-Hoppers.
- After the introduction of the Otherworld Update, the zone became popular for being one of the various locations where an Otherworldly Knight commonly spawns at.
- The Abandoned Orchard is one of the few places where players can plant seeds in a public plot as of the Ratboy's Nightmare Update.