The Abandoned Orchard is a small orchard that can be found in the Frontier. As its name implies, it is an abandoned orchard of apples that once served a purpose to the inhabitants of the Frontier. The zone borders various areas that include but not limited to:
There are two landmarks of importance that the players can see as they explore the zone:
- Abandoned Orchard's Building - The Abandoned Orchard's Building refers to the two buildings that can be found in the zone, worn out by natural forces and nature itself. Players are unable to access either building, although it is possible to encounter Apple Bats and/or Otherworld Presents while looking around and under it. On the face of the larger building has the code 4691, which is the answer to the second riddle in the Nightmare.
- Apple Orchard - The Apple Orchard refers to the fields of apple trees that can be seen throughout the zone. All trees possess ripe, red apples. Unfortunately, players cannot pluck them off from the trees.
Overall, Abandoned Orchard lacks any activities that players can participate in. Despite the lack of activity, the Abandoned Orchard will undergo a 'revamp' or change in the next update after the 1.10 (Fishing) Update, making it more useful and convenient to the players.
- Before the introduction of the Otherworld Update, it was home to the Jester, Potatobirds, Apple Bats, and Robo-Hoppers.
- After the introduction of the Otherworld Update, the zone became popular for being one of the various locations where an Otherworldly Knight commonly spawns at.
- The Abandoned Orchard is one of the few places where players can plant seeds in a public plot as of the Ratboy's Nightmare Update.